How much do you believe in the saying, "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all."?

Image for post How much do you believe in the saying, "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all."?
22% I believe it, completely 13% i don't believe it, at all 65% I believe it, but only to a degree
EternalSailorSols avatar Quotes
7 11

I try to stick with that, the best I can.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon I believe it, completely +6Reply

100%. We would have a more peaceful world if people followed that rule.

This is why I don't talk much anymore.
Was it Dorothy Parker who said something like....if you don't have anything good to say, come sit by me.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy I believe it, but only to a degree +5Reply

My mother used to say that, and I believe she succeeded in sticking to the sentiment of the saying far better than I have. Although I think it's a worthy goal to aspire to, I also think there are times when an exception is not only justified...but necessary for a person to remain true to their own morals.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 I believe it, but only to a degree +4Reply
@2856727

Aww...

Me.

EternalSailorSols avatar EternalSailorSol I believe it, but only to a degree +3Reply

Totally. 乂ᵒ◡ᵒ乂

Adas avatar Ada I believe it, completely +4Reply

I got a big mouth and when push comes to shove...I lack the ability to stay quite. I can honestly only be nice for so long.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess I believe it, but only to a degree +3Reply
Anonymous