0

I haven't been here in a long time but there is a person in DC "Salamander Pistachio Kotex," who may make for some comical discussion. What do you all think of the Communist looney from New York City? amirite?

Tomi Lahren: I love seeing Ocasio-Cortez on TV - YouTubeDemocratic primary candidate struggles to answer question; Tomi Lahren reacts on 'Watters' World.' FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news ...https://youtu.be/2gRYC67qTpc
JerryHendricksons avatar Politics
1 4
The votes are tied on JerryHendrickson being right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree to break the tie!

Its amazing how much time the right spends thinking about her. Obviously she is doing something right.

@TAST Its amazing how much time the right spends thinking about her. Obviously she is doing something right.

I guess President Trump Is doing great. He's thought of every minute of the day, by the socialist left.

@hootowl I guess President Trump Is doing great. He's thought of every minute of the day, by the socialist left.

I figured someone would bring up trump. That would be a fair argument. However hes the president. It makes sense that he would get so much attention. As a canadian ive never been as aware of a congress person as i am of AOC, ive never seen one get so much attention.