turns out, the new zeland shooter is very anti conservative, and supports communism, amirite?

again, I am very sorry for what happened, i'm only exposing the biased and politicized news for the corrupt liars they are, it would be far more helpful to the victims if news would STOP sensationalizing these events with their bias twists

Image for post turns out, the new zeland shooter is very anti conservative, and supports communism, amirite?
89% funny how news will conveniently leave out details to push an anti conservative (anti trump) stance to make people hate us or trump. 0% fascism is a form of socialism, don;t believe me look it up 11% I like my head in the sand where it is. news is always factual and could never ever lie to me
deusvults avatar Politics
3 4

That's why it is called Spin news. We all need to research the news and not depend on that Matters to give us real news.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy funny how news will conveniently leave out... +2Reply
@2857477

That "LET" part of the conversation has been a real irritant to me and I get tired of having to repeat myself.
Thanks for bring it up! I don't feel so alone now.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy funny how news will conveniently leave out... +1Reply

Define conservative? He is a lone wolf who hates immigrants, non-whites, supports all hate crimes of the past, and he idolizes Donald Trump.