+10

Ruling out "no-deal Brexit" is like going to buy a car and telling the dealer "I just want you to know that I'm not leaving here without buying this car, okay? Now, let's negotiate price, how much do you want?" Amirite?

Image for post Ruling out "no-deal Brexit" is like going to buy a car and telling the dealer "I just want you to know that I'm not leaving here without buying this car, okay? Now, let's negotiate price, how much do you want?" Amirite?
Mazes avatar Politics
5 3
The voters have decided that Maze is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Let's ensure democracy lives.Theresa May hinted we could end up not leaving.Those of us who voted leave will every right to feel betrayed if that happens.The problem is all the MPs who do not like the way we voted.If Brexit gets delayed we will the farce of Britain having to take part in the EU elections.So yes-let's make a deal.

I really can't see how Britain could put itself in a worse negotiating position.

Anonymous