Happy St. Patrick's day to one all. Are there any Irish members here? Care to comment? amirite?

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, let's post some Irish songs. As many as you want. Thanks. Enjoy your day.

Image for post Happy St. Patrick's day to one all.     Are there any Irish members here?   Care to comment? amirite?
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
10 50

When Irish Eyes are Smiling YouTube video thumbnail

Yes. One side of my family is primarily of Irish ancestry, and the other both Scottish and Irish.

@Piper2 Yes. One side of my family is primarily of Irish ancestry, and the other both Scottish and Irish. ...

That's great. I would love to visit Ireland. I've never heard that song but it's wonderful and thanks for the beautiful video. I'm not Irish, but English/German but I think I might have a touch of Irish in me...I love GREEN! LOL

@StarzAbove That's great. I would love to visit Ireland. I've never heard that song but it's wonderful and thanks for the...

I was fortunate enough to get to spend some time there. I felt something indescribable, really, when I stepped out of the airport by myself.
I like the whole Irish Heartbeat album a lot. I'll be glad to post more songs off of it. :)

@2857812

I believe I understand just what you mean.

I don't know any Irish songs...

Star Of The County Down

@Piper2 Star Of The County Down

Great song, Piper, thanks for sharing.

I'm not Irish, but more Swiss and Native American Indian...I guess my ancestors had the hots for those beautiful Indian women.

This is one of my favorite Irish tunes:

The Unicorn Song YouTube video thumbnail

My middle name is McCormack. Can't get more Irish than that. biggrin smilie

Italian mom and Scottish dad

@beachbum Italian mom and Scottish dad

Interesting. Thanks for sharing, Beach!

I’m mostly Irish and Scottish. More Irish than Scottish. Although, my last name is Scottish.

Anonymous