+9

Toothless is a real find: Please Don't Mess With Him, amirite?

I just watched the third "How to Train Your Dragon",

I don't know if any of your are Toothless fans, but I loved that little dragon who was modeled after a cat. It is such a heartlifting story, filled with such beautiful drawings that were brought to life with state of the art animation.I could never understand why "Toy Story" always grabbed the Oscar.

Nor can I understand why they chose the path they did with this newest installation. Nothing uplifting about it.

Note to all future animators out there: Toothless was a rare gem who touched the lives of both the young and old. You can try to get all dark and real with him, but in the end it all boils down to just one thing: A story of enduring friendship between 'A Boy and his Dragon'.

Image for post Toothless is a real find: Please Don't Mess With Him, amirite?
dru18s avatar Animals & Nature
5 5
The voters have decided that dru18 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2857803

Next time you are picking out a movie to see, check out "How To Train Your Dragon". A man and his dog, is the same as a boy and his dragon. biggrin smilie

@2857805

I can see that, since he looks like one big black cat, with scales. biggrin smilie