What was the dumbest thing you did out of curiosity as a child?

Image for post What was the dumbest thing you did out of curiosity as a child?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Life
5 11

When I was about 6 years old we had a black and white tube TV that had screws in the front and back. I had gotten a tool set for Christmas that had real tools for putting together my Erector Set. I decided to see what was inside the TV. That was a serious ass whoopin that night. Ha!

When I was about 10, I wanted to be a hair stylist. lol And I practiced on my little nephew. lol Well his hair cut didn't turn out so well. lol Image in content

I stepped into the bottom of an outdoor bonfire because I thought it was only hot where the flames were. I ran down to the lake and you could hear the sizzle when I put my foot in the water. Then I couldn't leave the water because it hurt too much. I slept that night with my foot in a basin of water and was fine the next day!

I stuck my finger in a candle flame when I was about 3.

I later learned that you could safely pass your finger through the flame if you didn't take longer than about half a second. biggrin smilie

hehe smilie what makes ya think I have stopped as an adult