StarzAboves avatar Games
6 27

Not what I was expecting. Ha!

Laying on a grenade to save your friends

According to your name, you are a very brave and selfless person.
You will meet your end while traveling alone with your friends, when suddenly you will spot an old grenade laying in a field.
A friend of yours will pick it up, and accidentally set it off. Without even thinking, you will grab the grenade before it explodes and sacrifice yourself in order to save your friends.

Shot while fighting off terrorists

Your name tells us that you have a truly brave and courageous heart.
While waiting at the airport for a flight, you will spot a series of men walking suspiciously towards the bathroom.
You will follow them inside, and watch them assemble a gun from a lot of different parts.
In order to save everyone at the airport, you will grab one of the terrorists and smack him unconscious. After doing that, you will alert the proper authorities and save the lives of dozens.
Sadly, the authorities will not arrive in time to save your life, but thanks to you, there will not be any more casualties.

Oh boy...out with a bang!

No, I don’t want to know, but. Ok. 🤔

@Qazzie No, I don’t want to know, but. Ok. 🤔

2 answers, because my mom got the name from an actress’s name, but decided to divide it into my first and middle name.

Death by a futuristic epidemic

According to your name, you are a very smart and clever person.
In the future, you will work in a hospital, and you'll come across a patient with a deadly new virus.
While taking care of the patient, you will quickly get infected yourself.
However, you will continue to work in the hospital and do whatever you can to help people who are also struggling with this disease.

Death by a serial killer

According to your name, you will meet your maker at the hands of a deranged serial killer!
While alone on vacation, you will decide to go sight seeing. After traveling to all the major places, you will venture out into the unknown and stumble upon a creepy abandoned house.
Inside the house, a strange man is sitting on a chair and singing a lullaby. You know how the rest goes...

I don't want to know either. But I would prefer dying in my sleep after a wonderful day and good food.

Persephone, Goddess of the Underworld

You are Persephone!
You are a wonderful person, you like to be one with nature and free as birds. But sometimes you feel trapped and other times you feel free. You want to fall in love, marry and explore the world, just like any other person/goddess. You can be compared to a rose, "thorns are along your stem, but a flower blooms at the end." No matter how hard you try to avoid it, reality is here and things change. You sometimes will like the outcome, sometimes you won't.' Life's a climb, but the view is great.'

Fighting off terrorists. Yikes.

I took the quiz using my screen name:

Sacrificed to the alien overlords

In the future, the earth will under new management. Because you have such a special name, the aliens will want to meet with you and experiment with your body.
In order to save other people from dealing with the aliens, you will go willingly, and sacrifice yourself for the greater good.

This the result using my real name:

@StarzAbove Not sure which I would prefer. lol

Lol...Indeed...but I'm thinking grenade diving would be better than suffering years of anal probes.