Makes you think twice about a get-away weekend with your honey! Amirite?

Not that anyone would want to see me and my wife taking a roll, but the technology of micro cameras makes this type of thing much easier than in the past.

Korea spycam porn: 1,600 fall victim and four men arrested - BBC NewsFour men allegedly filmed 1,600 guests in 30 South Korean hotels and sold the footage online.https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47637734
61% This is a problem 39% I don't care. Take all the video you like.
Will_Janitors avatar News & Current Events
7 10

Well, damn...

primeiros avatar primeiro This is a problem +6Reply

Super creepy! crs smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell This is a problem +6Reply

Good grief...I think most people would have a problem with that, yes. wary smilie

Piper2s avatar Piper2 This is a problem +5Reply

We have some very sick and perverted people in this world.

No problem... just don't take off your clothes until all the lights are off, and you are under the covers. I doubt that they use an X-ray camera. biggrin smilie

@2858154

Then I guess you'll just have to find the hidden cam first. Or else take a flashlight under the covers with you. hehe smilie

hehe smilie someone's gonna have some cheekers cause I am vacationing in Chicago and Nashville next month.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess This is a problem -1Reply
@Lil_Princess someone's gonna have some cheekers cause I am vacationing in Chicago and Nashville next month.

Those 2 cities are a lot of fun but opposite ends of the spectrum. Ha! Have a great vacation, LP!