-6

You have a healthy diet? amirite?

Image for post You have a healthy diet? amirite?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Food & Drink
6 16
The voters have decided that ThePrinceofWales is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

To be honest no.
乂ᴼ ₒ ᴼ乂

Adas avatar Ada No Way +7Reply

Pretty much. Lots of veggies and protein on a daily basis ... and a good splurge every Friday. a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +6Reply

That depends on the study you look at today. Eggs were good, then they were bad, then they were good again, now they are bad again. So I figure I'm eating healthy about 50% of the time. :)

Not really. Went to the doctor yesterday and everything is fine, low cholesterol, BP normal, but low potassium, so now I have to eat a banana every day. lol

Healthier than a lot, but I splurge every once in a while. Bread is my weakness.

Of course!

Three Twinkies and a pint of Coke for breakfast. biggrin smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -1Reply

Currently I do because my life depends on it. Last month I was deathly sick and still recovering. I haven't had soda in 7 weeks or anything that doesn't taste like cardboard

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -1Reply