So they fired a woman detective for acting like her male counterparts?

Apparently the men in that police department are all very well behaved, or she is very very obnoxious. :)

Gwent Police detective fired for breaking wind and swearing - BBC NewsClaire Fitzpatrick was fired after 25 allegations of inappropriate behaviour were proven against her.https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-47626419
83% Yep 17% No, it's nothing like that.
Will_Janitors avatar Jobs & Employment
7 9

My police force this!

@ThePrinceofWales My police force this!

Indeed I am about 400 yards from Gwent Police HQ.

@Will_Janitor Do you know the woman involved?

I did have a policewoman at the door a few months back asking for someone I had never heard of who didn't live here.But her computer thingy insisted he did... She believed me eventually.Could have been her....

@ThePrinceofWales I did have a policewoman at the door a few months back asking for someone I had never heard of who didn't live...

Oh, who caused a scent, say the loud bells of Gwent,
Did she swear at the gent, all without his assent?
Did the crows in the chimney find respite in Rhymney?
(No, leaving at dusk, they headed for Usk),
And the judge at Cwmbran said she must  get the can.

@Thinkerbell Oh, who caused a scent, say the loud bells of Gwent, Did she swear at the gent, all without his assent? Did the...

Like it.Cwmbran is mentioned in a song that was recorded for Children in need.By ken Bruce I think.Must find it!

@ThePrinceofWales Indeed I am about 400 yards from Gwent Police HQ.

I always suspected that more than the crows were a bit odd in Cwmbran!   biggrin smilie

There were 25 allegations against her, and the BBC story only mentioned a few of them, but they all sounded harmless, I didn't see anything that would justify ending her career.