Dirty Birds

A lady approaches her priest and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquired.

"They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. 'Want to have some fun?'"

"That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots whom I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

"Thank you!" the woman responded. The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage.

The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots and the female parrots say,"Hi, we're prostitutes, want to have some fun?"

One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the beads away. Our prayers have been answered!"

ThePrinceofWaless avatar Jokes & Humour
5 7

hahahah Good one. lol

Hillary sees a beautiful parrot for sale for only $5 in a pet store.
"Why is he so cheap?" she asks.
"Well, to tell you the truth," responds the clerk, "this bird was in a house of ill repute for many years, and picked up some terrible language. He's been returned three times, so you must understand that if you buy him, the sale is final."
"Oh, I'm sure he'll be ok," says Hillary, and buys the bird and a cage on the spot.

Hillary brings the parrot home, and not five minutes later, Chelsea and another girl drop by.
"Awk, awk!" says the parrot upon seeing them, "Look at the hookers!"
Naturally, Chelsea and her friend are taken aback, but Hillary hastily explains the bird's history, and they all have a good laugh.

Just then, Bill comes walking in.
"Awk, awk!" says the parrot, "Hi, Bill!"

NOTE: Democrats may wish to substitute Melania, Ivanka and Donald for the main human characters in this joke. biggrin smilie