Will_Janitors avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
3 9

YOU GOT:
26 out of 30!
乂ᵒ◡ᵒ乂

Adas avatar Ada Here's my score: +4Reply

Only 15.I hate science.Liked this question/
What is the highest taxonomic rank in the widely-used Linnaean system of biological classification?

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales Here's my score: +2Reply
@ThePrinceofWales Only 15.I hate science.Liked this question/ What is the highest taxonomic rank in the widely-used Linnaean system...

Well scientifically, a polo pony has a higher rank than a pump squirrel but a swamp donkey is easily the highest form of biological classification money can buy, that's just taxonomicly speaking of course.乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Here's my score: +3Reply
@Will_Janitor Ha Ha Ha!

Yeah great score Will! It was a tough quiz. Glad it only had three answers to pick from on each question, the usual four and I'd of been screwed. biggrin smilie
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Here's my score: +2Reply

YOU GOT:
26 out of 30!

Wait a minute!  I would have gotten a 27 if it weren't for that trick question about poison. I said it was toxicity that determined if something was poison, but the answer said it was dosage, because in large enough dosages, everything is poison.

But I've seen warnings on, say, rubbing alcohol to call poison control if it's ingested. Never saw that warning on a bottle of spring water. And I've been breathing 78% nitrogen all my life, with no ill effects (yes, yes, I know... 100% nitrogen would kill me, but it wouldn't be the nitrogen, it would be the lack of oxygen that did me in). biggrin smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Here's my score: -1Reply
@Thinkerbell YOU GOT: 26 out of 30! Wait a minute!  I would have gotten a 27 if it weren't for that trick question about...

Yep, I picked toxicity too . The mammals question also screwed me over big time, I picked that they all have a large brain in common but the answer was hair.eek smilie
I mean does a Killer Whale look that hairy to you Thinker???hehe smilie
LOLZ 乂^◡^乂