What is something you would NOT buy online?

I've been seeing ads to buy cars online.... Carvana. Put in a coin, and out pops the car you want. lol No way would I do that.

Image for post What is something you would **NOT** buy online?
0% a car 50% a mate 50% ice cream
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
6 25
@2858917

That's great. You seem to know a lot about how to fix and maintain a car, you're lucky.

@2858983

I think you're right.

Banana Split

An animal.

@Piper2 An animal.

Good point. Thanks Piper.

@2858893

I agree, I've ordered a lot of things online this past Christmas and now I'm searching for a garden fountain/birdbath. The only problem is if I don't like something then I have to pay the return shipping. I've looked around at various garden shops, it might be too early, but I didn't like anything I saw.

@2858893

I do the same thing and I don't mess with those stores that want you to keep up with coupons, don't have time for that crap...lol

DandyDons avatar DandyDon ice cream -1Reply
@ThePrinceofWales Medication.

Good point, you would never know what's real or not. Thanks Furry.

@2858937

Not good. I've never used Paypal and with your experience I won't ever. Thanks.

@StarzAbove Not good. I've never used Paypal and with your experience I won't ever. Thanks.

I use PayPal all the time, never had a problem with them. If you sell online, PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

I bought my Mustang online, it wasn't at Carvana.

No hassles in the process, it was delivered to me.
No complaints about the condition, it looks in nearly mint condition and I've never had any problems with it.
I enjoy driving it.

I can't think of anything I wouldn't buy online.....maybe something that has to be kept cold, never have done that before.

@DandyDon I bought my Mustang online, it wasn't at Carvana. No hassles in the process, it was delivered to me. No complaints...

Wow, I always thought that would be a real hassle, but evidently not. I'm glad you got a good deal. If I did that, with my luck, I would get an old beat up rattletrap.

@StarzAbove Wow, I always thought that would be a real hassle, but evidently not. I'm glad you got a good deal. If I did...

They wouldn't hear the end, if I didn't get what I was expecting...lol

I'm not trying to advertise for anybody but the name of the site is VROOM if you ever want to just look at it.