ThePrinceofWaless avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
4 6

Just like Don Draper, you carry yourself with an air of both confidence and mystery. You can captivate an audience with your persuasive personality and charismatic charm and eventually get people to eat from the palm of your hand. Influential and intuitive, you’re no stranger to personal demons, but despite this, you’re absolutely brilliant and rise to the top no matter what endeavor you pursue! While some people may be intimidated by your authoritative approach to life, they eventually come to realize that beneath your tough exterior, lies a helpful and invaluable friend and confidant.

@Qazzie Just like Don Draper, you carry yourself with an air of both confidence and mystery. You can...

I’ve never watched the show. But I think I might watch it if I can get it via Netflix or Prime.

I've only seen that show once. Here's what I got.

Peggy Olson

Slightly innocent, yet bold and determined, you have what it takes to overcome struggle and take on the world thanks to your creative vision and self-assured attitude! When others try and criticize your abilities, you are eager to prove them wrong and eventually, you always dispel their preconceived stereotypes. You have no patience for double standards because you’re a progressive and powerful person who has always been able to exceed people’s expectations, leaving them impressed and bewildered by your fortitude and audacity!

Never watched the show....so.

Don Draper