Smile You're on Candid Camera. Have you ever felt like you were being photographed without your permission? Post some funny photographs.

I loved watching that old show, Smile You're On Candid Camera. One of the better TV shows. lol

Image for post Smile You're on Candid  Camera.  Have you ever felt like you were being photographed without your permission?  Post some funny photographs.
25% Yes 50% No 25% not sure
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
6 17
@2859269

That would be very embarassing. lol

@2859272

Ha, you bad boy. lol biggrin smilie

I loved Candid Camera in all of its versions over the years. I even have recordings of Allen Funt's original radio program called "Candid Microphone" ... that was hilarious too! a smilie

@JanHaskell I loved Candid Camera in all of its versions over the years. I even have recordings of Allen Funt's original radio...

I always looked forward to that show each week, it was funny. I wish we had those types of programs now.

At work they try but I have no photos rule. I don't like photos of myself. Putting a real pic for a profile pic was a huge step for me

@StarzAbove You photograph nicely.

Thank ya kindly. I honestly prefer taking photos of objects rather than myself lol

@Lil_Princess Thank ya kindly. I honestly prefer taking photos of objects rather than myself lol

I've never taken a selfie, and like you, I don't like having my picture taken, I'm usually the picture taker in the family.

@StarzAbove I've never taken a selfie, and like you, I don't like having my picture taken, I'm usually the picture taker in the...

Oh I love taking photos of butterflies flowers and railroads the most. It's a very relaxing hobby

@DandyDon

Hahaa! I remember this from a tv show I saw years ago! I immediately knew what it was. 😆