+4

How do you feel about someone who cheats at golf? lol Evidently Trump cheats all the time. amirite? Wow, I know my husband wouldn't like it if someone was cheating when he was playing. Oh well, it's just one of many lies the president tells. Even lies about his Dad's birthplace. Germany, nah, the Dad was born in the Bronx. lol, amirite?

Sportswriter: Trump cheats like a mafia accountant at golf - YouTubeIn an interview with CNN’s John Berman, longtime sportswriter and author of "Commander in Cheat" Rick Reilly details how President Donald Trump allegedly che...https://youtu.be/INxGbTHybvc
StarzAboves avatar
7 19
The voters have decided that StarzAbove is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you like your job let him win.Is it fake news? hmm smilie

Surely this isn't a surprise to anyone.

@Chris_the_Demon Surely this isn't a surprise to anyone.

Not to me. lol He holds the record for the number of lies he tells each and every day. And cheating goes right along with the lies.

@StarzAbove Not to me. lol He holds the record for the number of lies he tells each and every day. And cheating goes...

He's cheated on each of his wives. He's cheated multiple contractors out of millions of dollars. He's lied and manipulated and schemed in countless ways throughout his entire adult life. Cheating at golf wouldn't even qualify for "The Big List Of Trump's Cheats".

@2859843

Yes I remember that, but Clinton always played the same ball, Trump has his caddy put the ball where he wants it. lol lol

Is helping the ball in by gracefully dropping it really cheating? hehe smilie

Um...asking for a friend hmm smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Lil_Princess Shucks...I gotta learn a new way to golf

lol lol Good luck. lol I don't golf but sometimes they let me drive the cart. lol so I get to mess with them. lol

Anonymous