+6

dont you find it funny and ironic when an anti-vac person catches something that we have a bunch of vaccines for. amirite?

hawaiianbois avatar
2 6
The voters have decided that hawaiianboi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I find it sad, it's never anti vaxxers who pay the price

The vaccine issue isn't as simple as people would have you believe. The media likes to put forth the notion that "vaccines are safe and effective." That statement is basically true, but technically false, vaccines are relatively safe and relatively effective, but they are not completely safe or completely effective. There are risks to being vaccinated just as there are risks to not being vaccinated.

The biggest risks of vaccination are autoimmune disorders and cancer, and the risk increases the more vaccinations you have. Does that mean you shouldn't get vaccinated? Probably not when it comes to really serious diseases, but for things like an annual flu shot, the risks you face from the flu are probably less serious than the risks you face from being vaccinated so often.

@Maze The vaccine issue isn't as simple as people would have you believe. The media likes to put forth the notion that...

man you are really uneducated, the way the world has gotten rid of certain illnesses and sicknesses is by vaccinating.

hawaiianbois avatar hawaiianboi Yeah You Are 0Reply
@hawaiianboi man you are really uneducated, the way the world has gotten rid of certain illnesses and sicknesses is by vaccinating.

Oh yeah, so you think we'll be getting rid of the flu if you get your annual flu shot? hehe smilie

I didn't say don't get vaccinated, I said it's not something you should treat lightly because there are extremely serious risks. I'm not uneducated, I'm just unbrainwashed, the subject is complicated and my response reflected that fact.

.

A PLoS study has documented that, given enough vaccine injections, everyone will develop an autoimmune disorder. https://healthimpactnews.com/20...d-by-vaccines/

@Maze Oh yeah, so you think we'll be getting rid of the flu if you get your annual flu shot? I didn't say don't...

vaccines dont really have risks and they can save someones life who cant get the vaccine.