+15

If you think about it, life is a medical condition that leads to a severe case of death eventually. amirite?

hawaiianbois avatar
1 3
The voters have decided that hawaiianboi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well no, you can't put it that way. Life isn't eternal, we weren't meant to live forever, in the most basic form our purpose is to live, have offspring and die but because we developed intellect we search for further purpose to our lives. All medicine can do is to extend your life or more specifically to prevent your untimely death.

Yeah-but I don't have any plans in that direction.Howver ,should I disappear be worried.. hehe smilie

Well life isn't meant to last forever, I mean our purpose is basically to find some hottie and make offspring then it doesn't matter what happens to us. Medicine can only help prevent your untimely death, we weren't made to be eternal sadly.