Do you have a landline phone? Do you plan on keeping it? Care to share?

I still have my landline phone but also a cell phone for emergencies.

Image for post Do you have a landline phone?  Do you plan on keeping it?  Care to share?
59% Yes 14% No 27% Just a cell phone
StarzAboves avatar Friends & Socialising
5 14

Yes I do. Four phones in the house, one cell phone.

I have no plans to get rid of my landline phone. I rarely use my cell phone.

@JanHaskell I have no plans to get rid of my landline phone. I rarely use my cell phone.

I'm glad to hear that Jan, I feel the very same way. I rarely even turn my cell phone on.

I gave up my land line 6 or 7 years ago and don't miss it one bit.

Flrdsgnss avatar Flrdsgns Just a cell phone +3Reply

I've got a landline and I intend to keep it. I like the reliability of a landline, if there's a power outage my phone still works, unlike internet based phones.

Yes and just talked to a relative today who said her cell phone may go but she will never give up her landline.
The landline is a lot more dependable than the cell. My cell phone would also be the first to go if it came to that.

Need a landline for the broadband although I could disconnect the phone.

Just a cell phone and I do good to keep up with that lol

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Just a cell phone +1Reply
@Lil_Princess Just a cell phone and I do good to keep up with that lol

haha We will keep our landline because my husband refuses to buy himself a cell phone. lol

I have a landline with two handsets, and an old-timey phone in a drawer in case the power goes out. I also have a cell phone for when I need it.

Anonymous