+7

Stating "Money doesn't make you happy" but being sad when you have no money. Amirite?

Bro89s avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that Bro89 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Spike Milligan said something along the lines of 'being rich doesn't necessarily make you happy but it gets you lots of friends!'

@ThePrinceofWales Spike Milligan said something along the lines of 'being rich doesn't necessarily make you happy but it gets you...

Hmm... Well now I have close to 6 digit in bank (u remember how I got that) I still have 2 close friends. However, Spike thought about celeb's view point. Yes they r loaded with mates. Other celebs, people behind the scenes etc.

Bro89s avatar Bro89 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Money doesn't make one happy, but without it one can be very miserable.

When someone says that it instantly makes me think about Dan Blizerian and his hundreds of photos on yachts literally covered in cheap but beautiful women who obey his every command and surrounded by toys so expensive I'm likely never to see such fortune in my entire life.