+1

It will be interesting to learn about the arctic poles when all that nasty snow and ice have melted, amirite?

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
1 13
The voters have decided that LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree it would be interesting to see what is under there but am confused as to if you think this is a good thing or not by the way you called it "nasty snow".

Kene1Beiras avatar Kene1Beira Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Kene1Beira I agree it would be interesting to see what is under there but am confused as to if you think this is a good thing...

Well yes I hate cold and snow living in Maine it never stops. I don't think global warming and melting it is a good thing but bound to happen if we believe the scientists, so I will be curious to know what has been hidden in this continuing ice age. Yes we are in an ice age until the poles are melted.

I think we'll all be dead by then

It just so happens I saw this earlier today. It will look something like this Image in content or this Image in content

@Egads_91 It just so happens I saw this earlier today. It will look something like this ...

I don't think the whole planet will be covered with water, Only some islands and coastal places.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I don't think the whole planet will be covered with water, Only some islands and coastal places.

This is a map of what Antarctica is predicted to look like if there were no ice on it.
The second one has more land because it's possible that without the weight of the ice the land would rise out of the sea a little.

The first explorers to Antarctica gasp in shock at it's vastness and untapped resources and probably said " If only we could get rid of this ice " and told to someone to work on that project then come back.

@2860386

That would be interesting for sure

Fun fact: CO2 is roughly 0.04% of the atmosphere. Oxygen is about 21% and nitrogen is about 78%. Good thing those other gasses aren't "greenhouse gasses" or we'd all be dead.

We'll all be living in boats.Anyway why are we always upright regardless of where we are on the planet?

Why was the Pole in the Arctic?
Did s/he get lost?