This crazy weather. It has rained hard all day today, and turning cold in the morning. We're expecting temps of 20 degrees in the morning hours and by 2 in the afternoon, 75 degrees. We never know what to expect. What's going on in your neck of the woods?

Image for post This crazy weather.  It has rained hard all day today, and turning cold in the morning.  We're expecting temps of 20 degrees in the morning hours and by 2 in the afternoon, 75 degrees.   We never know what to expect.   What's going on in your neck of the woods?
50% Sunny and hot 0% rainy and cold 0% expecting snow 25% just right 25% other
StarzAboves avatar Life
3 4

Right now, there’s a thunderstorm and it’s 57 degrees. 57 degrees isn’t cold to me, that’s why I chose other rather than rainy and cold.

@Qazzie Right now, there’s a thunderstorm and it’s 57 degrees. 57 degrees isn’t cold to me, that’s why I chose...

I agree 57 isn't that cold. But it was 22 here last night, and it's the middle of April, it should be warming up.

@2860567

Sounds like your weather is as crazy as mine. Brrr. Back to the heavy coats this morning.