Have you ever reached down to pick up something from your floor, only to find out it had legs? Yikes!!!!!

I reached down to pick up, what I thought was a piece of lint, only to find I had picked up a small spider. Nasty. And scary.

Image for post Have you ever reached down to pick up something from your floor, only to find out it had legs?   Yikes!!!!!
69% Yes 23% No 8% Other
StarzAboves avatar
6 10

Depending on the size of the thing with legs, I either get a piece of paper and cup to put it outside, or my trusty bug vac. I've never thought something was inanimate, that was big enough to be scary to me.

When I was, idk, between 7-9, I went to get the Scabble game out of the crawl space. I saw what I thought was something like a coon skin hat, and just as I grabbed it, I realized it was a GIANT dead rat. I screamed that heebee Jeebee type of scream and ran around for I don’t know how long. My dad got a good laugh out of it.