What first comes to your mind when you see a spider?

doctorwho1011s avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
12 18

Yikes. lol

That depends on how big and where it is. If it's in the house or on the screened in porch, I think of how I'm going to best get it outside, without any chance of it getting on me...unless it's really little.

... is it radioactive?

Hi. If you're minding your own business and eating bugs, you're welcome to stay for a bit. If you touch me, you're dead.

It's a spider.

I’m terrified of spiders. Not that they’ll hurt me, or poison me, I just panic when I see them. Can’t stand the thought of them crawling on me, which has happened.

I try to smack it before my sees it a freaks. We live one a lake so that's a full time job. :)

Stomp on it

oh shirt, kill it.

ME IN MY HEAD:"HERE'S YOUR CHOICES EITHER A.STAY STILL OR B.RUN AWAY,I CHOSE RUN AWAY I AM NOT GONNA DIE TODAY!"

How much are plane tickets?

Spider

oh shit a spider

I always but them out side. I Try never to kill bugs. They have such a short life.They also have families to take care of. I hope none of you come back as bugs.