Do you support or oppose switching to a Medicaid or Medicare-for-all type system?

59% support 21% oppose 21% other
doctorwho1011s avatar Politics
5 6

Yes. I do support any plan or system, that is even an improvement over what has been going on for a long time.

Does it matter what we think? The goal is globalism and we will pay for everyone, just ask Bernie. Americans are not having babies but keep importing those who have no idea what birth control is all about. Single working units without gender and it is all under the heading of sustainability. it is a train wreck that we can not escape form.

We have this system called the NHS over here..

I really like the outstanding health care plan and my doctor that I personally subscribe to and I doubt that I would have the same experience under a Medicare-for-all plan. I have a niece who lives in Canada and her health care plan sucks compared to mine, but that's what socialism does to society.

@goblue1968 I really like the outstanding health care plan and my doctor that I personally subscribe to and I doubt that I...

Every senior that I have spoken to, every doctor, thinks Medicare is pretty damn good medical insurance.