+4

Do not put a coffee mug in the freezer with any liquid in it, or it might break, amirite?

Image for post Do not put a coffee mug in the freezer with any liquid in it, or it might break, amirite?
EternalSailorSols avatar
7 15
The voters have decided that EternalSailorSol is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, but not if it has ethanol in it.

Probably. But why are you putting coffee in the freezer? You're making iced coffee wrong...

@asinineanil Probably. But why are you putting coffee in the freezer? You're making iced coffee wrong...

I didn't. Someone, I don't know whom, decided to put a mug of water in the freezer and the cup cracked, as a result.

Actually if there isn't a seal top on it there should be no problem. Now a can or bottle of soda can make a pretty good mess. :)

why would you do that in generaL?

@Sunny_the_skeptic why would you do that in generaL?

I didn't. Someone else did and the mug cracked because of that.

I guess it is possible.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -1Reply

Don't put a plastic pitcher of tea in there either ono smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Lil_Princess Don't put a plastic pitcher of tea in there either

Thanks for the warning. I am not the person who put a mug in the freezer, recently, but I am the one who found a cracked mug in the freezer, that appeared to have frozen water in it.