+63

“Has pockets” should be a search option for women’s clothing, amirite?

Fashion
4 5

While pockets can be nice, usually when they're unexpected, I really prefer to carry a bag (most often a fanny pack)

Bulky pockets change the weight of your clothes and change the silhouette because of bulging and sagging from said weight. Not something I see as worth the trouble; even when I'm wearing clothes that do have pockets, there just kind of...there? Sure, sorting clothes by certain features would be nice, but I just had to rant a little as someone who doesn't understand the "women's fashion pocket hype"

It is a search option.

@Piper2 It is a search option.

I don't think it is an option for every online store or whatever, or they wouldn't have posted this post in the first place.

@EternalSailorSol I don't think it is an option for every online store or whatever, or they wouldn't have posted this post in the...

In my search browser, I can put in "women's ___with pockets" (most any outer wear), and get all kinds of results to click on.

I got to have pockets. I need a phone holder lol

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are 0Reply