What's the weirdest thing you have eaten for breakfast?

ThePrinceofWaless avatar Food & Drink
7 18
@2861197

I do that now...only cause I can't use a manual can opener well crs smilie

When I was about 14 I stayed overnight with a girlfriend and we had apple pie and an orange drink for breakfast. That was terrible. Especially since my Mom always served a good and nutritious breakfast.

I eat a lot of non-traditional breakfast foods in the morning, usually leftovers like pork chops, asparagus, spaghetti. (And I sometimes eat eggs and corned beef hash or pancakes for supper.)

@2861220

And I thought I was the only one to do that hehe smilie

@Will_Janitor Scrapple

What is scrapple Will?
乂ᵒ◡ᵒ乂

@Ada What is scrapple Will? 乂ᵒ◡ᵒ乂

Scrapple is a substitute for breakfast meat like bacon or sausage that poor farm families use to make with corn meal and leftover parts from butchering hogs.

You slice it, fry it up, and eat it with eggs. I grew up with it, but people that hear it described usually turn their noses up. Ha!

@Will_Janitor Scrapple is a substitute for breakfast meat like bacon or sausage that poor farm families use to make with corn...

I'm from Yorkshire Will, I'll eat owt that's fried. One of my fav fry up delicious' is 'spam' but gotta get some 'black pudding' on the go if I'm having a full fried breakfast.
乂^◡^乂

Doner Kebab.
乂ᵒ◡ᵒ乂

@Ada Doner Kebab. 乂ᵒ◡ᵒ乂

I haven't had a chance to try that yet .... but it's on my to-do list! a smilie

I’ve eaten many unconventional breakfasts. The last one was potato chips and onion dip. That was just waking up in the morning and snacking before going back to bed, though. I don’t know if that’s considered breakfast.

Breakfast is usually leftovers from the night before. Tomorrow - ham, rice, beans and broccoli. I'm making myself hungry.