+37

If you have lots of cats, you’re a weirdo. If you have lots of dogs, you’re a hero. There is such a stigma when it comes to cats and cat owners. amirite?

Image for post If you have lots of cats, you’re a weirdo. If you have lots of dogs, you’re a hero. There is such a stigma when it comes to cats and cat owners. amirite?
Qazzies avatar
5 15
The voters have decided that Qazzie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There does seem to be kind of a stigma attached to those who have even several cats, especially to women.

I grew up with dogs. They’re the sweetest, cuddliest, most loyal pets in the world. Later, I lived with my sister, who had a cat who loved me so much and cuddled like no dog I’ve ever had. But I said that I couldn’t ever own a cat because of the hair. Later, same situation with my brother’s cat. Years later, I owned cats of my own. They were all very loyal and cuddly. I can’t even describe the bond that I’ve had with them. And I’ve fed (and tried to save, and did save some) a lot of strays that were so grateful that it still makes me cry to remember. Cats get a bad rap. It’s ridiculous.

Qazzies avatar Qazzie Yeah You Are +2Reply

Most dogs are good dogs. I am not a cat person but if someone wants or has a bunch of cats, that is there thing.

@EternalSailorSol Most dogs are good dogs. I am not a cat person but if someone wants or has a bunch of cats, that is there thing.

It is so common for people to get a bunch of cats , they must be nuts cause gosh even one cat makes the whole home stink. If you have too many dogs you aren't normal either.

Also, I actually did buy a Superman costume for my/ my parent’s dog and dressed him in it. It was the best Halloween ever!

Qazzies avatar Qazzie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2861261

That is indisputably true, about many cats. It is also true, that many dogs kill other creatures for no reason based on need..or even instinct. Those dogs are definitely not just pitbulls.

@2861261

That's absurd. Pitbulls are no different than any other dog. They just get more press.
It used to be Doberman's.

I don't have either. I agree with Cedardoor, pitbulls should be outlawed, they are a mean and vicious breed no matter how they were raised. The can turn on their owners in a split second.

@2861296

Not when they walk the dog around the neighborhoodill smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Not when they walk the dog around the neighborhood

Or if you use a pet waste removal service. People come to your house to scoop your doggie’s poop and take it away in their truck...which is filled with lots of other poop. 🐶

Qazzies avatar Qazzie Yeah You Are 0Reply

You can thank the church for cat's bad rep.
Witches have cats.

I grew up with cats. They defo get flak just for being cats. From what I heard, local law even punishes folks for driving over dogs, but skates them by if the victim is a cat.

I don't see anything wrong with that statement.