I Think President Trump Has Been Doing A Tremendous Job!
The list of accomplishments is huge.
Which one do you think is most significant?

Image for post I Think President Trump Has Been Doing A Tremendous Job!
The list of accomplishments is huge.
Budwicks avatar Politics
12 44
The people are still deciding if Budwick is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@StarzAbove

Brilliant comeback!

But seriously, isn't all the winning great?

Doing a great job and I'll let my vote next election, do my talking,

Not wasting my time with politics online.

He's a good liar, that's about all I can say for him.

He may brash, a braggart, a bit on the course side but infinitely better than the alternative. Apparently the majority is in agreement that we really are better off with him in the WH. The downside is the constant onslaught on him and anyone around him from the lefties.

@ozzyboy He may brash, a braggart, a bit on the course side but infinitely better than the alternative. Apparently the...

If by alternative you mean Clinton you may be right but majority? He's at his absolute peak now at 53% disapproval .

Are "we" really better off? The numbers I've seen show maybe 10% of us are way better off, 1% of us are way, way, way better off and 90% of us are getting shafted.
Twice as many corporations paid zero taxes and we add 2 trillion to the debt.
84% of tax cuts went to less than 10% of the people and corporate tax cuts are permanent.
My taxes went up.

The "onslaught is a result of his actions.
Isn't the Trump's constant lying, lack of knowledge, and poor judgement getting old?

The top gets the breaks, we all get the debt.
It's Socialism for the rich, Same old shit.

@urwutuis If by alternative you mean Clinton you may be right but majority? He's at his absolute peak now at 53%...

Still better than the what she would have done to this country.
How has your life gotten worse for him being in office?

Exposing the utter sleaze, dishonesty, corruption and downright insanity that is the Democrats' stock in trade.

@Thinkerbell Exposing the utter sleaze, dishonesty, corruption and downright insanity that is the Democrats' stock in trade.

You misspelled the name of the political party in your comment, let me help you out. The correct spelling is R-E-P-U-B-L-I-C-A-N-S.

@dru18 You misspelled the name of the political party in your comment, let me help you out. The correct spelling is...

Set a sleaze to catch a sleaze, I always say... and there's no one sleazier than the Clintons.
They got caught plenty. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Set a sleaze to catch a sleaze, I always say... and there's no one sleazier than the Clintons. They got caught...

Trump is far sleazier than the Clinton's ever thought of being and he may be the worst businessman in history. He never did an honest days work in his entire life.

Doing what he said he would. (A feat no politician has ever accomplished)

@Doing what he said he would. (A feat no politician has ever accomplished)

Really? He didn't drain the swamp he overstocked it,. there's no wall, Mexico isn't paying for anything,, there's no health care plan, we're still in the Middle East, there are no good jobs coming back. and regardless of what he says the American people are paying the tariffs not China, The only thing he did was give himself and his buddies a huge tax break then cut services and exploded the debt.
Oh, and screwed the Iran Nuke deal.

Accomplishments are not always good and in Trump's case they are a disaster. Like the tax cuts. The sheer incompetence is outweighed only by the blatant corruption which is why I find it incredible Trump still has support.
If re-elected we can kiss the constitution and the rule of law goodbye.

@urwutuis Accomplishments are not always good and in Trump's case they are a disaster. Like the tax cuts. The sheer...

President Trump , is doing more than Great.Plus he's exposing all the slime in this
country. The left is looking like the lying idiots they are.

@urwutuis What slime has he exposed aside from his own?

All the Liberals are being exposed.Just listen to what they say and do.They are so desperate for votes.The liberals will do or say anything,they are the bullies and haters of the world.

@hootowl All the Liberals are being exposed.Just listen to what they say and do.They are so desperate for votes.The liberals...

All the Liberals are being exposed? Like who? For what?

Liberal Bullies? Haters of the world? Where do you get this stuff?.
Do or say anything sounds more like Conway and Huchasands..
You guys project more than the bat signal

If liberals are being exposed why is it Trumps appointees and friends who dominate the news? Chao, Barr, Acosta are now on a not very exclusive list of Trump's "best peopl;e".

Being buddies with a guy he knew was a predatory pedophile trafficking under age girls doesn't say much for Trump's character and what is it now? 21 sexual assault cases against Trump and one has video from 2016. Are thyey all lying?

You mean after all the crap that came out this past week you're still willing to defend Trump?
I don't get it.

@urwutuis All the Liberals are being exposed? Like who? For what? Liberal Bullies? Haters of the world? Where do you get...

I guess you must watch CNN.the biggest liars on t,v, President Trump made most of the
Liberals famous.Spewing all their garbage and hatred. They are very professional at
making up lies.But the are very unprofessional at helping the country.Clinton was the biggest sexual offender of all. Hillary is a low life. Maxine Waters is a raving idiot.
Liberals believe in stopping free speech,killing babies,legalizing drugs,open boarders,
sanctuary cities, protecting illegals.They want to give illegals the right to vote and the right to drive cars.Plus medical. Any decent person would not agree to any of this.
My husband and I worked hard for what we have.I feel so Blessed to be born here.I love and respect this country. It's being ruined by a bunch of Liberal Idiots in Washington.
They are turning their backs on the American people and using our money for Illegals.
Just so they can get votes.Because the cry babies lost and they just can't get over it.
President Trump is doing a fantastic job.Live with it.

@hootowl I guess you must watch CNN.the biggest liars on t,v, President Trump made most of the Liberals famous.Spewing all...

One thing is clear. You are massively misinformed.
You have bought into the establishment meme hook, line and sinker.

You are right about Clinton and Waters but the things you think liberals favor are ridiculous.

The only ones still talking about 2016 are Trump and conservatives.

Stopping free speech is more Trump territory. He's the one who wants to fine reporters if he doesn't like what they report. He wants to lock up Julian Assange. along with his political opponents.
Killing babies? Really? That old bullshit again?
You pro lifers crack me up
You know who is really killing babies? Your president
How many have died in inhumane conditions at the border.?
How many die from preventable diseases because they lack health care?
How many die in Syria, Lebanon?,
How many die in Korea and Iran from US sanctions.
You're not pro life you just want to impose your religion on everyone.

You think denying someone medical care is decency?
It seems you're as confused as you are misinformed.
Wait, don't tell me. Christian, right?

Immigrants are not the problem and if you think they are you've been brainwashed by right wing propaganda.

Massive income and wealth inequality are what's killing this country and if republicans have their way it will get worse. They keep selling that trickle down BS and you guys fall for it every time.

it's the Economy, stupid

He has done zero for the middle class

I think Trump has been doing a terrible job and he, as President, is laughable at best. The humanitarian crisis at the border will be his lasting legacy.

Can't decide if posted question is legit or just trolling

@Sir_Whatz I think Trump has been doing a terrible job and he, as President, is laughable at best. The humanitarian crisis...

It's legit. and you may be right about the border although I think there's considerably more criminality that will come to light.

Not a damn one, he is pathetic

Its a toss-off between crippling healthcare for millions and separating parents from their children.

I typically don't know because I don't pay attention to him at all

Trump is doing well but I still don't like him that much

I was able to use the China tariff to my advantage this month and made a ton of money, but it will cost Americans another 15% on many of the goods they want.

Anonymous