Do you eat to live or live to eat? Care to share.....

Image for post Do you eat to live or live to eat?     Care to share.....
27% my eating is just fine 4% i eat too much 69% i love to eat
StarzAboves avatar Food & Drink
7 20

Having a shepherds pie for lunch.

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales i love to eat +8Reply

I love good food. I regularly eat a balanced diet, and I treat myself in moderation about once a week. My docs are happy, and so am I. a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell i love to eat +7Reply
@2862492

On this new diet that is my exact reaction to food at supper time hehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess i eat too much 0Reply

lol I think most of us do. lol

Wow, that makes sense, but I don't have room to buy in bulk.

Good for you. Smart lady.

I love to eat, but I tend to think about food more than I eat it. I tend to look at a lot of pictures of food, crave it, and never satisfy my cravings. I also tend to post too many pics of food when asked about food or post a question about food. Lol

Qazzies avatar Qazzie i love to eat +3Reply

That's what all of us should do. Sometimes, especially special occasions, I tend to overeat and then hate myself. lol

I very much enjoy eating, but I mostly keep my meals moderate, because I don't like to feel too full afterwards (especially if I still have work to do).

primeiros avatar primeiro i love to eat +1Reply

I am doing the slim fast diet. A shake in the morning and lunch and then a healthy dinner.

I have done good all week but omg smilie do I was a greasy double bacon cheeseburger smoothed in BBQ ono smilie

@Lil_Princess I am doing the slim fast diet. A shake in the morning and lunch and then a healthy dinner. I have done good all...

I've never tried slim fast, but most other diets. But the only way that has helped me is to count calories. If I want a piece of pie, I add those calories in. It has worked in the past. But like most diets, once a person starts eating normal again, the lbs. pile right back on.

@StarzAbove I've never tried slim fast, but most other diets. But the only way that has helped me is to count calories. If I...

That is the advice my dad used to give me too. I lost 85 lbs the last time I did this. My biggest weakness was soda but after getting sick I can no longer drink it. I have been soda free for 14 weeks now.

I also walk a lot and go to the gym. I have an app on my phone that tracks my steps. I average 15000 to 24000 steps a day which the higher number equals 10 miles... most occurs cause I forget what I am doing walking around my apartment hehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess i eat too much -1Reply
@Lil_Princess That is the advice my dad used to give me too. I lost 85 lbs the last time I did this. My biggest weakness was...

Wow, 85 lbs. is a lot of lbs. to lose. I lost quite a few lbs. after my second son was born, and kept it down for a long time. And that's a lot of walking you're doing. I'd like to lose those pesky 5 lbs. but it seems like where ever we go, there's plenty of food. And I have no will power anymore. Bad me.

@StarzAbove Wow, 85 lbs. is a lot of lbs. to lose. I lost quite a few lbs. after my second son was born, and kept it down for...

I am glad I ain't a villain...all the hero would have to do is shove a chocolate cake my way lol.

You ain't alone I don't either that is why I am staying home this weekend