+27

this a a very good website, amirite?

oliviarowley345s avatar
6 16
The voters have decided that oliviarowley345 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think it is. Best format of any other site I've seen, easy to navigate. I agree with Will, I wish more people would participate and create some posts.

I love this website, but there are so many people gone that use to be here. It would be nice to have more active people. JMHO

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Will_Janitor I love this website, but there are so many people gone that use to be here. It would be nice to have more active...

If you want more active people why is the first thing you say to somebody who joined today about people being gone? Do you think that makes people feel welcome and excited to be here? Have some self awareness. smh

realwisemans avatar realwiseman Yeah You Are +2Reply
@realwiseman If you want more active people why is the first thing you say to somebody who joined today about people being gone?...

Well, maybe I do need to be more careful with my thoughts. I do remember welcoming you when I first saw you comment on a post by following you. I haven't seen the gesture returned though.

@Will_Janitor Well, maybe I do need to be more careful with my thoughts. I do remember welcoming you when I first saw you...

You're right you did comment on both my posts. I appreciate that thank you.
Sorry I was too hash just then, I didn't expect to get a reply tbh. I just found this site from an ad and it's annoying to see complaints about nobody being here when people like me just got here.

realwisemans avatar realwiseman Yeah You Are +3Reply
Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +4Reply
@They banned me for telling a bigot to go fuck himself

To Anonymous: Tell us who you are and maybe we'll understand.

It's good but needs more active members.But having said that I have been on a number of little used forums and liked them.One closed yesterday!

"those who try to dictate ideals end up an audience to themselves"
-me

....if it lives up to its potential. biggrin smilie

Would be better if certain people returned.

Dark humor should be more acceptable I think.

They need to switch back to the regular coffee..