Out of these fast food options- what is the best?
I just watched a video where McDonald’s was the worst..... and Burger King was the 2nd worst......
Considering I disagree with this list........
I wanna take a poll and see what everyone says.
Please vote and be truthful.
Thank you

The thing about choosing favorite anything is always biased and I understand that. So I want you to comment why it’s your favorite burger.
Is it your favorite because of how it’s prepared? Is it your favorite because you like the topping options?
And I am also aware that Heart Attack Grill is mainly in Las Vegas and whatnot but I decided to add it in anyway.
Let me know if I missed any, I tried adding them all- for the most part, I have a lot of them.

Image for post Out of these fast food options- what is the best?
Please vote and be truthful.
Thank you
60% Burger king 11% mcdonalds 4% White Castle 2% Heart Attack grill 0% ARby’s 16% Chick fila (they have sandwiches but they’re similar) 4% Shake-shack 2% Freddy’s
Whatupmyman6s avatar Food & Drink
3 11

Whataburger is absolutely the best.

beachbums avatar beachbum Chick fila (they have sandwiches but they’re... +2Reply
@beachbum Whataburger is absolutely the best.

I haven't had one of those delicious burgers since I left Arizona years ago.

beachbums avatar beachbum Chick fila (they have sandwiches but they’re... +1Reply

Harveys

Fuddruckers, In and Out Burger, Wendy's, Sonic, 5 Guys, etc. There are a crap load of burger joints. :)

Personally, I'd rather make my own on a hard roll at home.

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Heart Attack grill +2Reply

The food at Shake Shack is delicious! a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Shake-shack +1Reply

Love a Chicken Royale in Burger King.Do they do these everywhere or just in Britain?

Not one on that list is healthy, or even good.

I’ve never heard of a chicken Royale. Must just be in Britain. Also I never said these options were healthy