Will_Janitors avatar
7 10

I have no idea, but it sure is a dumb idea. I might kiss a cow on the nose, if I knew her...but I'd definitely draw the line at tongues. biggrin smilie

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Wasn't mine! +4Reply

I grew up on a farm...I've seen livestock eat a lot of nasty things (including their own afterbirth)...I'd never let a non-human animal lick me in the face.

@Azlotto I grew up on a farm...I've seen livestock eat a lot of nasty things (including their own afterbirth)...I'd never...

Most animals do eat afterbirth, it isn't all that gross just not a human thing. I think animals do that to make sure no prey animal is attracted to the smell and their baby. Also gives the mother valuable nutrients that pregnancy took out of her body. I bet in some crazy cultures people eat it also, Boy am I glad I am in USA and fairly normal..

ℽℾℿ
ⅅℼℂ
ℍℕℙ
ℚℝℤ

I have heard it all now ono smilie

Leave them be.... another case of stupid, helping to eliminate its self.

@DandyDon Leave them be.... another case of stupid, helping to eliminate its self.

Cows do taste sweet, I never kissed or tasted one but the kids at the farm near me used to pull spit out of calf's mouth and lick it. Yuck I don't even like milk much after living near a dairy farm. Tis very gross in every way.