-29

That theirs no point of memes if all they do is die anyway amirite?

Whatupmyman6s avatar Internet & Apps
1 6
The voters have decided that Whatupmyman6 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They their do how has memes die, she wonder. People no like them said memes, vielleicht?

If that's the case, there is no point to any living thing either.

Memes are fun while they're relevant and something replaces them every week when they die so they're always fresh anyway.

What is a "theirs meme"? I don't understand the question. And I disagree that they die anyway, because I keep seeing memes that are so outrageous that they never seem to be on their deathbed!

goblue1968s avatar goblue1968 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@goblue1968 What is a "theirs meme"? I don't understand the question. And I disagree that they die anyway, because I keep...

The question isn’t that confusing. And oh yeah the meme you’re talking about will be alive forever.
Think about fidget spinners. It was a good meme in 2016 and then it died......... like all of then will. None of them are meant to stay around forever

Going by your logic, there is no point in life if it just dies anyway, amirite?