+24

Why to be punished for being caught jerking off? I was once caught masturbating at a Catholic school in the Chem Laboratory (17 years old), and twice at home at 14 and 19 years old. Everytime I was meted with a detention and a corporal punishment? amirite?

yvan125s avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that yvan125 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I didn't see the neeed to be punished for that, especially at 17 by the Headmistress and at19 as a college student. At 19, I was alone im my bedroom. Mom entered without knocking, and caught me stark naked,

Thinkerbell, you don' t answer the question, By the way, do you think that at19 I wasn't able to discern the places where wanking was impossible. I was always very cautious to do it in a very safe place. And yet I took a risk that afternoon, alone in my bedroom, After all, I was a first year student at college. The horrified and dreadful expression on the face of mom who caught me and the hiding I got from Daddy on the evening startled me out of my wits. Since, I have always wondered why a 19 years old lad could still be spanked for wanking.

@yvan125 Thinkerbell, you don' t answer the question, By the way, do you think that at19 I wasn't able to discern the...

Well, Yvan, I hardly think a chem lab at school is a safe place to masturbate, and while I certainly agree that parents should not punish their children for said activity, it nevertheless seems to be a fact that your parents were/are unreasonable on this issue, and that they were not going to change.

For that reason, you should have been more discreet; for example, masturbating under the covers late at night in bed, with tissues to catch the evidence for later disposal.

Sounds like a parental issue to me. Anytime a teen age boy is behind a closed door, I would assume he is either wacking off, or thinking about wacking off. Ha!

@Will_Janitor Sounds like a parental issue to me. Anytime a teen age boy is behind a closed door, I would assume he is either...

There once was a hormonal teen,
Who for wanking was EVER so keen.
He said, bold as brass,
"If I were a lass,
I think I'd be flicking my bean."

@Will_Janitor Ha Ha Ha!

But on the other hand...

There once was a cautious young wanker,
Who said, "I would certainly hanker
To fap every day,
But it MIGHT make me gay,
So my limit's a twice-weekly spanker."

I must admit that you are not far from the truth. I was raised in a catholic family and educated in a catholic junior college . I heard that the doors of some of my classmates bedrooms were removed or had to remain opened to prevent this kind of behavior. At home, it was really a parental issue. My parents had already advised us (three boys) that they will not tolerate the presence of girls in the rooms and the practice of masturbation until we move out. If we were caught breaking these home rule we were likable to corporal punishments as previously.

Lock the door next time.

And forgo your autoerotic activities in places where this is not possible.

Problem solved.