+29

Do you prefer to be a spiritual rather than a religious person. I often met with religious persons who were not spiritual at all. According to your experience, how would you define a spiritual person in contrast with a religious one. Could we both be spiritual and religious? amirite?

yvan125s avatar
1 3
The voters have decided that yvan125 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would define a spiritual person as one that is looking for answers like why do we exist. I generally see a religious person as one that has accepted and believes the answers as written in their specific religion. JMHO

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are 0Reply

I prefer to to deal with people who don’t accept bad ideas and insist there ideas be taught in school with science weather that be religious supernatural nonsense or spiritual supernatural nonsense I don’t care

MarkHogan1987s avatar MarkHogan1987 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't understand very well your point of view. Could you be more explicit with examples, if possible?