What do you when your son is gifted or overgifted (I.Q over 130) but backward in his physical and psychological development. It obviously creates problems at home or at school. It seems, according to some psychologists and from my own experience that the gap get wider with age. As a former Humanities teacher, I often had to deal with nineteen years old senior students with fourteen or fifteen years old behavioural problems. What is the right attitude to adopt towards them? Do exist remedial or special schools for this kind of students, amirite?