+23

Which book or books among the Holy Sacred Library of God ( the Holy Bible is the most appealing to you ? Pentateuch, historical Books , the Prophets, Poetic Books, Gopels, Epistles or the Book of Revelations . Would you, please in a couple of sentences, explain why? amirite?

yvan125s avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that yvan125 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

These extracts are simply marvelous and soul lifting!

@yvan125 These extracts are simply marvelous and soul lifting!

If you think that, you could tell her so by clicking on that little thumbs up symbol and the button that says "REPLY".

They are among my favorites.

Another, from Isaiah, reads:

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are -1Reply

Isaiah and Ezechiel , two prohets of the Exile are amongst my favorites, We can connect this extract with Psalm51(52) a Psalm of mercy and forgiveness,

@yvan125 Isaiah and Ezechiel , two prohets of the Exile are amongst my favorites, We can connect this extract with...

From Psalm 65, in Blank Verse

Our praise awaiteth Thee, O God, in Zion

And unto Thee our vow shall be fulfilled.

To Thee that hearest pray’r, all flesh shall come

And though iniquities ‘gainst us prevail,

Yet Thou shalt purge away our every sin.

Blest are the ones whom Thou by grace hast chosen

And bidst us come upon the latest day

To dwell within Thy sacred courts forever.

Gospels

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Psalms

"Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honor dwelleth."