-25

WhenI was spanked by Daddy in my late teens, by the end, I was bawling incontrollably, screaming, dancing around, crying my eyes out because he really laid the belt in. Were my parents definetly right when they maintained that spankings does still have an effect on older kids who were frightened of becoming an adult? amirite?

yvan125s avatar
1 17
The voters have decided that yvan125 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Am I on Similar Worlds?

@2864144

The preceding message is also directed to you. I am ready to discuss with you on an equal footing although I am writing in a second language. I have the command of three modern languages( French, English and German) and three classica languages , Latin, Classical and Koine Greek and Biblical Hebrew, I can also read and understand well Italian , Spanish and a little less Modern Greek and Brasilian Portugeese, I hate being lowered and underestimated.

@2864173

You are of bad faith, This is a real bashing ! I don't want anything to do with you , from now on. Please refrain from replying to my posts and I would do the same with yours, Goodbye!

@2864144

Why do you allow yourself to pass a judgemnt on my post?

@2864151

This judgement is ill advised from you. I don't need to seek personal assistance.

@2864193

I don't want anything to do with someone who consider falsely that I must consult with
a psychiatrist.

No child should be spanked after the age of 12. There are other ways of dealing with misbehavior. You failed to tell us what you had done to require such spankings at that age.

I believe your parents were right, that "spanking" an older teenager has an effect on them. Definitely not a positive one, whether their child is "frightened of becoming an adult", or not.

@Piper2 I believe your parents were right, that "spanking" an older teenager has an effect on them. Definitely not a...

I didn'tlike being spanked after 18 but I accepted, although reluctantly, that Daddy and Mummy had the right to punish me that way if I were disobedient, insolent, disres pectful or oherwise misbehaved. They believed in the principle that children of college age who continued to live at home, whatever their age, might be still suject to parental authority and control. I hadve to admit to you that part of myself wished to remain a child in short pants as I was frighened of becoming an adult. I accepted the spankings or the slapping of the legs but I would rather them to take plac. But then, being conscientiously a little boy who has tantrum and might be sometimes naughty meant that I needed appropriate discipline. Most of my spankings were always well deserved for disobediences (like sleeping with muy skivvies) and talking back to my parents. They were usually administered in my bedroom but occasionnaly I was over Mummy or Daddy's knees with my bare bum on display in front of my sisters and brothers (all younger than me) to send a stronger message to them and tome about the consequences of misbehaviour.

@yvan125 I didn'tlike being spanked after 18 but I accepted, although reluctantly, that Daddy and Mummy had the right to...

You said to me in a reply yesterday, that there is no need to linger over your "personal and familial life which was a failure". Just to be clear, I'm not remotely interested in the explicit details of your spankings and humiliation as a young man, and you seem to be lingering on them quite a bit.
If you are seeking affirmation here that such treatment was beneficial to you somehow or would be to anyone else, you aren't going to get it from me.

@Piper2 You said to me in a reply yesterday, that there is no need to linger over your "personal and familial life...

First, I want to correct a error in my account You must read: but I would rather them not to take place,. No I don't want any sympathy , neither support nor encouragement from you. I am finished with such too personal posts. I can do better, I assure you.

@yvan125 First, I want to correct a error in my account You must read: but I would rather them not to take place,. No I...

But I remain convinced that some late teens would greatly benefit from some occasional spankings.

Definitely, I would not comment on your statement.

Anonymous