Watch as a strong & powerful Buffalo puts on an EPIC BATTLE against a pack of lions to protect her child!

Lions Kill Buffalo Mother and Calf // Animals - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_-Uw_m0mjQ
Equillibriums avatar
0 8

Nah. If I'd wanted to be reminded of and witness how brutal survival in nature is, I would have watched it 3 days ago when you posted the exact same thing. d smilie

@Piper2 Nah. If I'd wanted to be reminded of and witness how brutal survival in nature is, I would have watched it 3...

Now look I know it might just look like another brutal nature video to you, but trust me it is a long & epic battle and even though the mother went down eventually, she managed to put up an amazing fight and took down several lions!

@Equillibrium Now look I know it might just look like another brutal nature video to you, but trust me it is a long & epic battle...

Well now, "Lions Kill Buffalo Mother and Calf" would be a pretty big clue that it IS a brutal nature video.

@Piper2 Well now, "Lions Kill Buffalo Mother and Calf" would be a pretty big clue that it IS a brutal...

No I'm not saying that there's no brutality, there obviously was, but that the video is amazing since the Buffalo put up a legendary battle before going down!

@Equillibrium No I'm not saying that there's no brutality, there obviously was, but that the video is amazing since the Buffalo...

Isn't it great, then, that YOU can watch and enjoy it as often as you wish?!!

(That reply is heck of a lot more civil, than the first one I saw in my email notification. It was not I who down voted your other replies, but that one was at least worthy of one)