Trump Should Be Challenged To Show The Results Of A Recent And Accredited IQ Test, Part 2. Due to his continuing boasts about how superior his intelligence is, and public demeaning of the intelligence of others...time to put up or SHUT up, Mr. President!

(I know he almost surely would not accept the challenge. I do not personally feel that IQ tests are necessarily a true measure of a person's intelligence, at all. )

Image for post **Trump Should Be Challenged  To Show The Results Of A Recent  And  Accredited IQ  Test,  Part 2.**   Due to his continuing boasts about how  superior his intelligence is,  and  public demeaning of  the intelligence of  others...time to put up or SHUT up,  Mr. President!
Piper2s avatar People & Celebrities
3 19

He brags about everything, so if he's so smart, he SHOULD show his IQ. No matter what the number is, he is just plain stupid and cruel. Image in content

@StarzAbove He brags about everything, so if he's so smart, he SHOULD show his IQ. No matter what the number is, he is just...

Seems reasonable to me also, that someone who so publicly and often denigrates the intelligence of others...should show some proof of his. For him, that does seems to be an IQ test, based on many of his own past utterances.

Some links about the current president's years of boasting about how he is smarter than most other people, unless, of course, they are praising him and therefore in his favor at that time:
https://www.politico.com/story/...igence-1347149

https://www.bloomberg.com/opini...ays-so-himself

@2864839

How so, and by "like minded thinkers" what do you mean? I can only guess, but if you mean people who find it laughable that the subject of the post frequently refers to himself as someone who has a superior IQ to numerous others...I've noticed that you don't find that to be a desirable trait either.

I do not think most liberals are "offended" at all, by his numerous claims to have a most, very superior IQ. When he demeans that of another in a public forum seen all over the world, agreeing with the brutal dictator of a country that is in no way our ally...it just isn't funny anymore.

@2864858

Although I have never been among those calling for his impeachment, that subject obviously has nothing to do with this discussion.

@2864960

You've made that assertion in the past, about why you think Donald Trump has proclaimed himself to be smarter than most everyone else so very many times throughout his life, and insulted the intelligence of others. How would you explain his doing that for decades , then, even when he was supposedly a "liberal" and a Democrat?
I do not doubt that some people wouldn't mourn this current president being dead, just as some people wouldn't have with most all other presidents.

I have shown no signs of letting "it" consume me, anywhere, because "it" does not. Worry about the harm some of his legislative actions will almost surely cause is not frivolous, or sour grapes, or any of those accusations you frequently throw out towards those who dare to criticize the man.

@2864996

But if he were so smart he wouldn't feel the need to insult all other people, sounds insecure, boastful.
And if we were to really give credit to IQ and I'm skeptical of that measure, apparently cons have less of it on average, but I would never use this as an argument.

He shows is intelligence or lack there off every time he opens his mouth. He is definitely a skid mark on the underpants of the USA .

@2864818

Have any of them publicly and frequently claimed to have a "very" superior IQ or to be more wealthy than most? If they have, I've not seen it myself.
Interesting, that you have yet again mentioned your own supposedly very high IQ.

@2864818

The current president DEMANDED to see his predecessor's college transcripts and and publicly referred to him as a "poor student", yet took action to ensure that none of his own were released. He tweeted that one of his opponents in the last presidential race should be forced to take an IQ test before even being allowed to enter the GOP debate:
"@GovernorPerry failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate." (July 16, 2015)
~Trump

Do you not see why the challenge of this post is at least a reasonable one, "grasshopper"?

@2864959

Is there anything about this post that indicates "surprise" to you?

There are many things that can done about a president's misconduct, of course. That has nothing to with this particular president's consistent boasting about how highly intelligent he is, either.

I can only support someone I consider a "good" candidate, and vote. I seem to recall that you don't think that is very important...voting. I also recall you saying that "venting on the internet saves lives". A joking assertion, most surely, yet you seem to have a bit of an issue with my vent. I have made far fewer comments or posts about this current president, than you have about his final opponent in the 2016 election. This president's words, behavior, and proposed or passed legislative actions are "current events", always, as they are with any president. He recently VERY publicly proclaimed his agreement with the dictator of North Korea , that one of his opponents in the 2020 presidential election is a "low IQ individual".

@2865000

It has been approximately two and a half years, actually.

@2865302

Ah yes...you seemed to be talking about Trump as president:
"But he's the president. He's not a former president or a candidate."

@2865309

Oh, I see. That pretty much quashes your whole "bitter, sour grapes because your 'girl' LOST" assertion, then.