+45

People who don’t know how to merge onto the the highway think it is up to the people already on the high way to make room for them. amirite?

Image for post People who don’t know how to merge onto the the highway think it is up to the people already on the high way to make room for them. amirite?
MarkHogan1987s avatar
3 11
The voters have decided that MarkHogan1987 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I drive an 18 wheeler and this has nothing to do with ruling the road it has more to do with the already decided rules of the road

MarkHogan1987s avatar MarkHogan1987 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@MarkHogan1987 I drive an 18 wheeler and this has nothing to do with ruling the road it has more to do with the already decided...

For the record...never take what I say seriously. I rarely give a serious comment to any post . I am just here for the coffee and doughnuts

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are 0Reply

Seems like it, although I doubt it's usually because they don't know how to.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yeah You Are +1Reply

If they think it’s up to the people currently on the highway they necessarily don’t understand or know how to merge correctly.

MarkHogan1987s avatar MarkHogan1987 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@MarkHogan1987 If they think it’s up to the people currently on the highway they necessarily don’t understand or know how to...

There are almost for sure, people who are actually nervous or uncertain about what is the right thing to do when "merging" onto a highway. Being a truck driver though, I'm sure you must have noticed that many people just don't give a damn about being a safe or considerate driver.

@Piper2 There are almost for sure, people who are actually nervous or uncertain about what is the right thing...

Here is the only problem with that if some one is nervous and or unsure about the right way to dothis getting over for that person may in fact lead them to believe it’s supposed to happen.
I can’t hardly get over for people with out them driving beside me for miles in the right lane and that is dangerous next to a truck with any driver driving it . I am not a driver who thinks I own the road or anything like that but at any given time I occupy bout 70 feet more than these crazy confused and or nervous people and the thing to do is to get in front or behind traffic that has the right of way

I agree, but some people just think others should wait for them.

Well those people would be wrong too.

MarkHogan1987s avatar MarkHogan1987 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Just buy a jacked up truck and rule the road

Anonymous