The Trump Baby Blimp flies again. More protests in London when Trump came to town.

After a grand and ceremonial greeting from the Queen, the real Brits showed him what they think of him, and it wasn't good. As usual he made a fool of himself. I'm sure he was fuming when he saw how much the Brits like Obama and how little they like him. Image in content

Image for post The Trump Baby Blimp flies again.   More protests in London when Trump came to town.
5% Trump's rating in London is 21% 22% I love the baby blimp 5% trump is being mocked 7% trump is a complete flop in london 5% the queen did what she had to do 56% trump caught in lies again on his trip
StarzAboves avatar
1 11

The Beverly Hillbillies visit Buckingham Palace. I'm sure the Royals are still shaking their heads.

@Flrdsgns The Beverly Hillbillies visit Buckingham Palace. I'm sure the Royals are still shaking their heads.

hehe smilie That's for sure, even took his family with him and they were outside of Buckingham Palace taking selfies, good grief. I noticed Camilla winked at someone when they were leaving. lol

Image in content Image in content Image in content
Signs from Trump posts in London

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales I love the baby blimp +1Reply
@ThePrinceofWales Signs from Trump posts in London

I love the one about golf. lol And the biscuits is hilarious. lol

Those protests were "fake news" of course, because Trump said so. o_o smilie

I wouldn't call myself the biggest fan of Trump, but unlike the UK, he's not handing his homeland over to a bunch of violent religious extremists and then treating his own people like second class citizens.

@2864874

That is hard to deal with.

Pissed off that your ex husband still a Trump supporter huh?

@Pissed off that your ex husband still a Trump supporter huh?

haha I have no ex-husband. Only one husband and he is definitely not a Trump supporter! He sees and hears how corrupt Trump really is, too bad you can't see it too, before it's too late. Scared to post your real name? Coward?
That figures.