+27

Trump went off the rails again with his babbling speech in Iowa on Tuesday. Apparently farmers can't hook their tractors up to the internet...…
Here are some excerpts:
"We secured nearly $1.2 billion to expand rural broadband, which you need very badly..You need very badly," said trump.
"They have not treated the Midwest well with broadband, with anything having to do with the word computer.
I look at some of those tractors and they don't even hook up.
They're all set.
But you don't have the capability in terms of your infrastructure ---"
Trump needs to removed on the basis of senility. amirite?

Image for post Trump went off the rails again with his babbling speech in Iowa on Tuesday. Apparently farmers can't hook their tractors up to the internet...…

Here are some excerpts:

They're all set.

dru18s avatar
2 13
The voters have decided that dru18 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Love those two, and I agree, nor did Chancellor or Mudd.

Yes, it has gotten to be more about who is reporting the news and not the news itself. The worse thing that could have happened to this world is 24 hour cable crap. And each side has their own tent to retreat to.

I remember, they had her running five points ahead, when in fact, she was probably running five points behind. They probably did that on purpose-anything for some nail-biting drama.

@2865885

Wait a minute. The media would be doing that to their "beloved, honest, and anointed Queen Hillary"? Seems like they wouldn't be, since they supposedly hate Trump because their gal lost, and all.

I agree Dru. Now he just said in an interview that it's OK to take dirt on his competitors from a foreign nation such as Russia or China. He's given these countries the green light to interfere in our elections again. He's not senile, he's insane and should be tried for treason.

Those farmers kids were probably cheering for more infrastructure. Ha!

I am sure farmers are clamouring for Amirite on their tractors. hehe smilie

And this is another thread with some of the text off the screen for me.iPad
Some

That was pretty goofy, all right. Right up there with windmills cause cancer, and countless other ridiculous or downright awful things he's said.

@2865875

Apparently you were one of the lucky ones who was shielded from his insane ranting on Tuesday.

@2865877

RL, I have no idea what you see in Trump, but I do know that right-wing news doesn't report half of the crap that he says and does. Please don't be one of the ill-informed Fox viewers. biggrin smilie Glad you got that truck working.

@2865880

Hilary was a lousy candidate, no doubt about that, she needed to put more effort into her campaign. Although, it didn't help with the media over-reporting about her emails.

The media was much better in the past, before it became a big-profit ratings racket.

Today's tractors are gps enabled. Farmers use internet all the time. Also their watering systems are automated. Believe it or not, farming has become smart technology.