What was your last home improvement project or crafty project?

My daughter's roommate and I are in the process of refurbishing two old chairs for my daughter birthday today. We have been up since 4am working on these bad boys.

Image for post What was your last home improvement project or crafty project?
0% Um...its so bad I can't discuss it 8% Omg!!! I have to share this one but it wasn't my last one 50% Do I look like I do that 8% My last one and only one was this 21% It ain't home improvement without a trip to the er story 13% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar
7 21

Carpeting the basement. The carpeting was easy compared to clearing out 25 years worth of stuff that gathered up down there. Ha!

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor It ain't home improvement without a trip to... +4Reply

I caulked around the base of a toilet, yesterday. Not a very big job, but I felt a little bit proud of myself..anyway. smile smilie

@2866455

Well thank you. Whether I did it properly enough to contain the leak or not, remains to be seen.

@2866483

The water has already been shut off, once I was pretty sure exactly where the water was coming from. Although I'm aware of the possibility you mentioned, I do appreciate your offer of support, and encouragement.

@2866387

I bought some orange cleaner this hardware guy recommended after he finished laughing

Sounds like you are having more fun than me. Actually my next 2 projects are my leaking fridge and my bathroom sink

@2866389

If I don't die from this chair...this won't be my last project

@2866393

I do and I seriously hope B likes it.

I will never procrastinate again.

Applying Velcro to a car visor that kept falling down. a smilie

I covered my utility room walls with pegboard.

I planned new landscaping in my front yard, bought all the plants, and it looks gorgeous. Very proud of myself.

Sanded and varnished...work in progress

Btw, how do I get this damn varnish off myself ono smilie

I am finally making progress.

So far no Er...