+14

There are 325,000,000 million people in the U.S...
The U.S national debt is 22,000,000,000,000 amirite?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real TimeUS National Debt Clock : Real Time U.S. National Debt Clockhttps://usdebtclock.org/
unknownconditions avatar
0 1
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I was gonna go on this rant about outrageous that was but after doing the math and finding out that that equals 67,692 $ per person my mind was blown by how reasonable that is. Scary to me is the fact that the lazy ass generations before us couldn't handle the even more reasonable amount when it was halved many years ago.

My opinion is that if you don't have more debt then 67,692 then you should refuse to pay taxes because logically you have more financial responsibility then the government and would handle it more appropriately. If government was judged by a credit score no one would ever get a loan .Just saying.

Where is the clock that runs up with profit.. somewhere this is loved by someone because they are the ones making the interest off it.