Unvaccinated children die from FLU every day in USA. South american refugees are getting the flu and I don't think it is our fault. amigright??

Today there are reporters condemning the detention centers for the south american immigrant holding stations. The people who haven't had any vaccinations will become ill weather they are in detention or roaming freely and spreading their diseases into the United States population. Plus, they were never forced to come here, they forced us to take the,. Beggars need take what they get

Image for post Unvaccinated children die from FLU every day in USA. South american refugees  are getting the flu and I don't think it is our fault. amigright??
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
1 13

Tonight's news has more facts, no toothbrushes or blankets. Toothbrushes could be made into shanks , blankets not good enough . Once again beggars don't get the best of everything.

It's a rotten shame how our government is treating these people. People are people and they should be treated with respect. The government can spend $3 million dollars on Air Force One every time Trump leaves for Florida, which is about every weekend, but can't afford soap, toothbrushes, a bed other than a concrete floor and a warm blanket, diapers, etc. This is the first time in my lifetime that I'm ashamed of our government and this administration.

@StarzAbove It's a rotten shame how our government is treating these people. People are people and they should be treated...

Starz in my opinion those people just don't belong here - forcing in is not right, I say send them back and allow homeless people who were born in usa to go in get food and a place to sleep that isn't on the street. It isn't fair to care about them rather than our own people.

Yes they probably can afford it. Maybe people who care should donate those items to the people and adopt them like from the humane society.

Humane society, surely you're joking, these are human beings, not animals. Most of them have family in the States, even have their phone numbers, but those in charge haven't bothered to contact them. Trump is letting these kids suffer to deter others from coming to the States. He needs to show some humanity and take care of these kids who have no one. Or better still put his kids or grandkids in that kind of a facility. But his kids have always had the best of everything and he intends to keep it that way. Shame on him and shame on anyone who agrees with what this corrupt president is doing. Shame, shame, shame.

@StarzAbove Humane society, surely you're joking, these are human beings, not animals. Most of them have family in the...

Not joking. Those people forced their way in now we are supposed to pamper them, provide excellent conditions? I think not - not when there are thousands of our own people living on the street eating out of dumpsters.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Not joking. Those people forced their way in now we are supposed to pamper them, provide excellent conditions? I...

This country is a country of immigrants, should we have not let those in either? I guess you're OK with keeping babies, toddlers and teens in cages like animals. You and I were lucky to be born in this great country, others weren't so lucky. They have come here for a better life, not to be treated like dogs.

An unvaccinated person is much more likely to contract an illness in a detention center than if he or she was "roaming freely". Close contact with other humans, lack of sanitation, lack of hygiene, lack of medical care, etc...all contribute to the spread of disease.

"Beggars don't get the best of everything." is a vulgar way of putting it, but it's basically true. However there is a huge gap between "the best of everything" and incarcerating women and children in detention centers that basic hygiene, sanitation, and medical care.

@2868077

ST you are so right. I saw on the news last night, a bunch of them came to Portland Maine, bet you anything they start seeing illnesses unknown to us in recent years. It is just wrong for them to be here at all.