+18

im confused … If you get immunized , you can't get sick because you now carry the virus. So if an un-immunized kid catches that virus ,that would make the immunized child the carrier and the un-inoculated child would be the victim right? So it would make sense for immunized kids ( the carriers ) to be banned from schools not the other way around. amirite?

unknownconditions avatar
2 12
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

People who get vaccinated against a disease are not actively carrying it, unless they still get sick with it.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +1Reply

Just like if we made all the NBA players get a vaccination for AIDS instead of just kicking magic Johnson out

I don't know about that, but I think the best scenario for your health is if everyone is immunized but you. That way you have the minimum chance of exposure to communicable disease, without any of the risks from being vaccinated, like autoimmune disorders.

A PLoS study has documented that, given enough vaccine injections, everyone will develop an autoimmune disorder.
http://healthimpactnews.com/201...d-by-vaccines/

@Maze I don't know about that, but I think the best scenario for your health is if everyone is immunized but you. That...

I think people get hung up on measles (which maybe is necessary) but it's the 70 other shots that are shady.

@unknowncondition Sign me up for the auto immune vaccination

Also if you work in pharmaceutical and are confused and don't understand why you have your job or what it is. you are a Guinea pig especially if you ever hear the word Ebola and have a business meeting in Africa.